Advanced Inspection Services (AIS) is looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join our team. The Compliance Coordinator will work with the Quality Manager & Team in facilitating the development, implementation, and management of all compliance programs for the organization. This role will assist in ensuring that all regulations are being followed without incident, as well as writing detailed reports for management based on observations. One of the main responsibilities includes providing quality and safety support for compliance initiatives and policies. You will be required to uphold the AIS policy to achieve and maintain the highest standard of contract inspection services and will not knowingly take part in any activity that will call into question the company’s results or reputation. The schedule for this position is 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday with a thirty-minute unpaid lunch. Salary is based on experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Work well with colleagues to reach all compliance objectives in a timely manner
- Creative writing skills and great attention to detail
- Organized individuals with excellent time-management skills who are able to multitask on a variety of compliance projects at a time and work on their own with minimal supervision
- ISO 17025 or 9001 experience is a plus
- Creative writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Assist in facilitating the development, implementation, and management of all compliance programs for the organization around ISO 17025.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are being followed without incident, as well as writing detailed reports for management based on observations
- Take part in developing the processes necessary for the company and external customers to remain compliant with any regulatory requirements.
- Collect, evaluate, write, and submit data and reports for regulatory bodies.
- Provide quality and safety support for compliance initiatives and policies.
- Assist with data gathering and analysis for legal purposes.
- Coordinate document requests, procedure changes, and other quality projects.
- Audit and monitor data, systems, and processes for compliance to policies and laws.
- The candidate must meet physical demands to perform essential functions of the job: sit and/or stand for 30 plus minutes, lift items to a height of three to four feet and or move items up to 30 pounds (with assistance).
Advanced Inspection Services (AIS), is the leading contract dimensional inspection service in the area with customers nationwide.
AIS is a subsidiary of Productivity Quality, Inc. (PQI), the Upper Midwest distributor for many of the best-known names in Metrology – Brown & Sharpe, Optical Gaging Products, Renishaw, Heidenhain, Mahr, and Mitutoyo. The products sold range from CMMs and Video Measurement Systems to hand measurement tools and hard gaging. In addition, Productivity Quality, Inc. offers calibration, inspection, training, and consulting services for measurement systems, gaging and machine tools. PQI and AIS are both ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Please reply by sending your resume and cover letter with salary requirements HR@PQI.net
No recruiters or employment agencies please. Thank You!